Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Leasing Questions

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?

Our apartment homes are priced individually based on the amenities and features.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?

The application fee is $50 per person over the age of 18, and there is also an administrative fee of $150. Both fees are non-refundable.

How do I apply?

All applications can be filled out and submitted through our website.

Which utilities do I pay?

You are responsible for setting up AES Ohio in your name for your electric use. A separate utility bundle will be billed to your account each month. This bundle includes water, trash, sewer, common electric, and pest control. Discernity internet is the primary provider for residential internet services.

What is the security deposit?

Security deposits will vary depending on qualifying criteria.  Standard security deposits start at $400 and can go up to one (1) months' rent.

When is my rent payment due? What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?

Rent is due on the first of the month. On the 6th of the month rent is considered late and there will be a $75 late fee.

How can I pay my rent?

You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our website. This allows you to use a bank account (no fee) or credit card (with fee) to make payments.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?

We are a pet friendly community. You may have up to 2 pets per unit. There is a one time non-refundable pet fee of $299 for one pet and $499 for two pets. Pet rent is $30 per pet per month.

Resident Questions

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and the lease buy-out fee is $2000. Please make sure that you reference your signed lease agreement and confirm policies with your Property Manager as there could be unique circumstances.

If I am part of the military and receive deployment or reassignment orders, can I break the lease?

Yes, service members can break their lease without penalty in certain circumstances through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Please contact the property manager as soon as possible in this situation. You will need to provide written notice and a copy of your military orders.

How can I refer a friend?

If you love our apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?

Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 2 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?

We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for, prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.

Can I grill on the property?

You may grill on property, however the grill must be at least 10 ft. from building when in use.

I am locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do?

If you are locked out of you apartment during regular business hours, you may come to the office with an ID and we can let you into your unit. If it is after hours, you will need to contact a locksmith.

I have lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?

Call the office and submit a maintenance request. There will be a charge to replace keys or locks.